Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nklein <no...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/28 19:09:44 UTC

package setting uses slashes instead of dots

When a package setting is specified, it updates the directory layout and also
updates the source files to reflect this directory layout. But sometimes
Maven appears to get confused and replaces the dots with slashes in the
package value.

package one\two\three;                // wrong

instead of

package one.two.three;                // correct

This doesn't occur with all projects, but only a few of them. I would
greatly appreciate any assistance indicating possible reasons this is
occurring.

- Norman Klein

Re: package setting uses slashes instead of dots

Posted by nklein <no...@gmail.com>.
The previous posting contained a typo. It should read:

Somehow the packageInPathFormat value is getting buggered.

package ${packageInPathFormat}

Any assistance in figuring out why the packageInPathFormat variable is
getting set incorrectly would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Norman

Posted by nklein <no...@gmail.com>.

Somehow the packageInPackFormat value is getting buggered.

package ${packageInPackFormat}