Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ananda <an...@cisco.com> on 2003/02/27 13:03:05 UTC

Meaning of fields in listeners

Hi,

In "View Results in Table" we have 'Sample-ms' (Is this the time taken for
each thread's request-response cycle ?)
In "Aggregate Report" we have 'Average', 'Min', 'Max', 'Error%' and 'Rate'.

Can someone point me to the web-page where the meaning of each is explained.
Please throw some light on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Ananda.

Re: Meaning of fields in listeners

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
These numbers are the average response time (in MS), the minimum response
time received, the max, the percent of requests that failed, and the throughput rate

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org