Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/03/12 17:19:27 UTC

Portal error (Cocoon-2.1-dev samples)

Hello,

I'm running a Cocoon-2.1-dev snapshot from 29 january 2003 with JDK 1.3.1 and Tomcat 4.1.12.

When I try to run the portal sample, it produces this error:

The org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode notifies that org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:

Application not found: sunspotdemo

More precisely:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Application not found: sunspotdemo
at org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.AuthenticationManager.checkAuthentication(AuthenticationManager.java:371)
at org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.AuthAction.act(AuthAction.java:105)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTypeNode.java:133)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)

Could you help me?

Thanks
Sylvain

RE: Portal error (Cocoon-2.1-dev samples)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi Sylvain,

please use the latest version of 2-1 as it's very difficult (if not
impossible) to reproduce your problem. The cvs repositories changed etc.

Please try it again with the latest cvs and I can then see how to help
you.

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler
Open Source Group, S&N AG