Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/11/23 13:05:54 UTC

[VOTE] First release candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.4.1 is available for download

Please vote on this Apache hbase thirdparty release candidate,
hbase-thirdparty-3.4.1RC0

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase thirdparty 3.4.1

The tag to be voted on is 3.4.1RC0:

  https://github.com/apache/hbase-thirdparty/tree/3.4.1RC0

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/3.4.1RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1412/

Artifacts were signed with the 9AD2AE49 key which can be found in:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

To learn more about Apache hbase thirdparty, please see

  http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your HBase Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.4.1 is available for download

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/3.4.1RC0/
Minor correction: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-thirdparty-3.4.1RC0/

+1 (binding)

* Signature: ok
* Rat-check: ok
* Build from source: ok
* Tested against branch-2 with mvn package -P runSmallTests, all tests passed.

[RESULT][VOTE] First release candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.4.1 is available for download

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
On, forgot to change the title of the email...

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2020年11月27日周五 下午2:03写道:

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.4.1 is available for download

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
+1

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-thirdparty-3.4.1RC0/ for