Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2018/03/22 07:18:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r25871 - /release/httpd/docs/

On Mittwoch, 21. März 2018 23:33:49 CET Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
> Is this something I could do as part of the push to the dist release
> mirrors? I have a script that handles the tarballs and doap updates so
> far. I'm also working on one that will also gather details and prep
> announcements if we should push these updates at that time.

It's certainly possible. The tarballs are easy. The PDF file needs a working
tex installation (including pdflatex) - and in case something goes wrong
some oversight.
The CHM files are a PITA, because the chm compiler needs a localized
environment for each language (see build.sh -p). For me this means,
rebooting a virtualbox with Windows for an hour or two. This is why I wait
until we get a vote until I start building them :-)

It should be automatable in general, but I don't know how (I've got the
windows + virtualbox more or less only for that purpose).

Cheers,

[...]

--
Gib' mal folgendes in die Kommandozeile ein (und einen Moment warten):

net send localhost "Buuuh!"
Na, erschreckt?                              -- Markus Becker in mpdsh