Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by 孙如镇 <su...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/25 05:07:18 UTC

How to add new connector to sqoop2

Hi guys,
    I am new to Sqoop, and I am developing a connector for Couchbase
database.Now I am wondering how to add my connector jar to Sqoop2 and what
are the steps to make my connector run.I am using Sqoop1.99.3.

Re: How to add new connector to sqoop2

Posted by 孙如镇 <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jarcec,
     Thanks for yor tips. I have cost some time to read sqoop2's code, and
now I known how to  integrate my connector into sqoop2.

Best regards,
Chen Sun

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi sir,

Fwd: How to add new connector to sqoop2

Posted by 孙如镇 <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by pratik khadloya <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gwen. Is a user group presentation something we upload on the groups
as a shared document?
Thanks for the corrections regarding #1.
About #2, am not sure why sqoop needed those jars on hdfs for hadoop 2.4.1.
That did not happen when i tested with hadoop 0.20 CDH 4.4 it did not ask
me to pre ship to hdfs.

~Pratik

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Pratik,

Posted by zn <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pratik,
   Thanks for your reply. But what I mean is how to integrate my own connector in to sqoop2. And now I have known how to do this by reading sqoop’s source code.Thanks all the same.

在 2014年8月25日,下午10:49,pratik khadloya <ti...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by pratik khadloya <ti...@gmail.com>.