Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Masaki <ho...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/26 16:16:31 UTC

RadioButton rendering issue?

Hi all,

I'm newbie to pivot, and trying to use RadioButton.

I put some RadioButtons in a BoxPane using wtkx file. The BoxPane has
backgroundColor style.
When executing the application and moving mouse over the RadioButtons,
the backgroundColor around RadioButton is cleared.
I've encountered this issue on Windows Vista and Windows XP SP3, Java 1.6.0u21.

Do you know any settings or any workaround to avoid this issue.

I attached files as below:
  radio.wtkx - wtkx file of my application.
  before.png - capture at the beginning of my application.
  after.png - capture after moving mouse over radio buttons.

Best Regards,
Masaki.

Re: RadioButton rendering issue?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
I have not seen this issue. Feel free to submit a bug report on it - please try to provide as much information as possible.
Thanks,
Greg

Posted by Masaki <ho...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,