Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jim Weir <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/27 19:54:24 UTC

Initial Setup

I installed subversion and checked in a project from the command line.
I can checkout from the command line using "file" also.

When trying to checkout from Eclipse I get this error message,
   svn: No repository found in 'svn://www.myserver.com'

The frustrating thing was that I was able to do this yesterday from Eclipse
and I seleced the "Existing Repository" from Eclipse that worked yesterday.

I have re-booted since then and ran svnserve -d

Thnks for any help,
Jim