Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael Angstadt <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/07 14:41:53 UTC

Maven Manual PDF

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that in the PDF version of the Maven
manual (http://maven.apache.org/apache-maven.pdf), the super POM code
listings on pages 113 and 115 are cut off.  They should span multiple pages
but instead are cut off after the first page.  This website has the entire
super POM code listings:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-pom.html

Thanks
Mike

Re: Maven Manual PDF

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
No need to open an issue here I think, just a matter of adjusting some
configuration properties. I have added some for the maven site:

and re-deployed the pdf (the site needs to sync still, don't know how
long this will take).

Btw, if anybody runs into the same problem, the important setting is

<xsl:attribute name="keep-together">auto</xsl:attribute>

Thanks for spotting and reporting it!
-Lukas

Re: Maven Manual PDF

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.