Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/02 22:47:20 UTC

Rearranging Search Results of a Search?

I know that I can use boosting at query for a field, for a searching term,
at solrconfig.xml and query elevator so I can arrange the results of a
search. However after I get top documents how can I change the order of a
results? Does Lucene's postfilter stands for that?

Re: Rearranging Search Results of a Search?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
No, DocTransformers work on a single document at a time, which is
pretty clear if you look at the methods you must implement.

Really, you'd do yourself a favor by doing a little more research
before asking questions, you might review:
and consider that most of us are volunteers with limited time. So a
little evidence that you're putting forth some effort before pinging
the list would be well received.

Best
Erick

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.