Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by neotello <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2010/04/30 14:37:25 UTC

is possible to use jquery in coccon

i am new in cocoon.... my question is possibly stupid, but i not found the
response in google...
is possible to use jquery's elements in cocoon??
thank...

Re: is possible to use jquery in coccon

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
This is rather a question suited for the users list. jquery is for the
client side. Cocoon is for the server side and can generate pretty
much all you want. So the answer to your question should be "yes"
...unless I misunderstood what you are trying to do.

cheers
--
Torsten

Posted by Jos Snellings <Jo...@pandora.be>.
This is rather a question for cocoon users.
Your answer: Yes it is!
It is something that is fundamentally possible, but I suggest you
keep the bulk of your script in separate files, as constructs like
   $("#my_id").val('<xsl:value-of select="@some_attribute"/>');
tend to cater for poor readability.

You may want to organise all your javascripts and "static" resources in
one pipeline.

Cheers,
Jos