Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Peter Lynch <pe...@mindspring.com> on 2003/01/22 21:54:42 UTC

[Jelly] Ant test case

Hi,

Here is a simple test case that at least I can't get working in Maven either. I
tried also to run the test case in Jelly standalone, but had problems building
Jelly with all the changes made recently.

Anyways if someone wants to figure out this seemingly simple test won't work, be
my guest.

Running on windows, this test should fail I believe if put in the Ant tag
library suite.jelly.

<test:case name="conditionsOS">

  <condition property="isWindows" value="Yes">
    <os family="windows" />
  </condition>
  <echo message=" Is this is a Windows platform? ${isWindows}" />
  <test:assertEquals expected="Yes" actual="${isWindows}" />

</test:case>

Thanks,

Peter