Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jj endenburg <en...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/14 13:39:29 UTC

I search for tool for graphical representation of developped Struts-system

Hi member of user@struts.apache.org,

In a previous live, I developped a java-system using
ellips. I used omondo for creating a UML of my java
system. The graphical representation was generated
automatically out of the code.

Now I am looking for a similar tool that generates a
graphical representation of my exisiting
struts-system: jsp, javaclasses, struts-config, tiles
and tiles should be automatically represented in this
picture.
Ideally, it should be possible to plug in this tool in
ellips.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Jan-Jaap Endenburg

Re: I search for tool for graphical representation of developped Struts-system

Posted by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com.
http://www.m7.com/product.do

jj endenburg <en...@yahoo.com>
02/14/2005 07:39 AM