Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Johannes Moser <jo...@ververica.com> on 2022/02/11 08:54:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Pushing the feature freeze by a couple of days

Dear Apache Flink Community,

As we have been facing some CI instabilities due to some infrastructure issues in the last couple of days we might push the feature freeze for 1.15. by a couple of days.
We will evaluate the situation on the go and will keep you up to date.

Best,
Joe

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Pushing the feature freeze by a couple of days

Posted by Johannes Moser <jo...@ververica.com>.
Dear Apache Flink Community,

As the CI seems to be working again we’d suggest the 16th of February end of business CEST.
In case you still got any issues and this doesn’t work for you, please let us know.

We will have another sync call tomorrow at 9am CET.
Feel free to join.

Best,
Joe