Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Aaron <dr...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/19 23:57:49 UTC

HttpClient4 alpha3 release?

I'm just getting into using HttpClient, and since v4 seems to be
coming along well I figured I would start my development with the
alphas and move to the beta and production when they are ready,
however I am curious as to when you will release alpha3 since
according to the tracker all issues are done, and also I am trying to
use HttpCore beta1. Which, I've encountered that there are some API
usage differences between HttpClient and HttpCore. Its fixed in the
source repository, but I was curious when it'll be packaged up and
released?

Thanks for all the hard work!

--Aaron

Re: HttpClient4 alpha3 release?

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 14:57 -0800, Aaron wrote:
> I'm just getting into using HttpClient, and since v4 seems to be
> coming along well I figured I would start my development with the
> alphas and move to the beta and production when they are ready,
> however I am curious as to when you will release alpha3 since
> according to the tracker all issues are done, and also I am trying to
> use HttpCore beta1. Which, I've encountered that there are some API
> usage differences between HttpClient and HttpCore. Its fixed in the
> source repository, but I was curious when it'll be packaged up and
> released?

Very likely by the end of the week

Oleg