Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2014/10/02 11:31:45 UTC

Re: preparing for 1.1.0 release (was 1.1.1)

Hi,

you probably noticed a number of issue updates with changes to the fix
version I just did. Moving the fix version for the release removed
the 1.0.x fix versions of all affected issues. I went through all
issue updates and added the appropriate fix version again.

Please be careful with bulk updates in the future...

Regards
 Marcel