Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by JR...@penntraffic.com on 2007/03/26 17:24:50 UTC

Web view not updated after commit

I turned on keyword substitution for some source, then committed them.  My
source was immediately populated with the correct keyword expansions, but
not when I view the source via my browser.  I see the keyword there, but
no expansions.  Is this normal?  Thanks

Re: Web view not updated after commit

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 26, 2007, at 12:24, JRancier@penntraffic.com wrote:

> I turned on keyword substitution for some source, then committed
> them.  My
> source was immediately populated with the correct keyword
> expansions, but
> not when I view the source via my browser.  I see the keyword
> there, but
> no expansions.  Is this normal?  Thanks

Yup, that's normal. You won't see the keywords expanded unless you're
in a working copy or an export.