Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gerald Müllan <gm...@apache.org> on 2007/07/06 12:29:16 UTC

ExcelExport with t:columns (CrossDataTable)

Hi,

any experience with s:excelExport in combination with t:columns? It
doesn`t seem to work to me.

In the exported excel-file, any t:columns are ignored. All common
t:column elements are exported very fine.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: ExcelExport with t:columns (CrossDataTable)

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerald,

Yes t:columns is not supported yet, I think it's documented in the wiki.

I'll take a look at this at weekend.

Cheers,

Cagatay