Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Hogan Enterprises <yo...@hotmail.com> on 2001/08/09 23:19:41 UTC

Open your mind, change your future.

Have you ever wondered how so many people are earning a lot of money on the Internet and you aren't one of them? I used to wonder that all the time. I was working at a company that I didn't like, for a boss that didn't appreciate my efforts. And since I didn't own the job, there was really nothing I could do. That is, until someone sent me an email similar to this one. I'll admit, I was a
little skeptical, aren't we all. There are a lot of scams and people looking to take your hard earned money. Well, since it said free I took a look. I became an affiliate and order one of the publication. Before I new it I received a check in the mail. It wasn't for much, but I hadn't done anything, but subscribe to a publication that has changed my life. If you would like to learn what I have learned about making money on the Internet and begin to change your life for the better. Go to the link below. I hope it has the same profound affect on your life as it has had on mine.

http://www.ezinfocenter.com/1196304/free

Good luck and God bless.

Hogan Enterprises
It's your future, take control of it.