Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by WXR <14...@qq.com> on 2013/08/08 05:14:49 UTC

some questions about snapshot

1.I use snapshot schedule to create snapshots daily,keep 3 snapshots.Now I can see 3 snapshots on webUI,but all snapshot files created before are still on secondary storage.
How to let cloudstack clean the old snapshots files?

2.There are global settings about "delta snapshot" and "full snapshot",I find that the default snapshot of volume a full snapshot,how to do a delta snapshot?

Re: some questions about snapshot

Posted by WXR <14...@qq.com>.
One month has passed.
Now I compile and installe cloudstack 4.2 from resouce code,but I find the issue is not resolved.
Old napshot files on server are still not deleted by snapshot schedule.

From:  "Prasanna Santhanam";<ts...@apache.org>;
Date:  Thu, Aug 8, 2013 02:43 PM
To:  "users"<us...@cloudstack.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: some questions about snapshot

This is a bug with 4.0 and it has been fixed in the upcoming release:

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com