Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Scott T Weaver <sc...@binary-designs.net> on 2004/06/18 22:59:54 UTC

[J2] Portlet Preferences are now fully functional

I have moved all Portlet Preferences to using the Prefs Api. Preferences
are now fully editable.  You can test this for yourself by deploying the
RssPortlet then try adding and removing preferences.
*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <we...@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
* -------------------------------------- *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *

Re: [J2] Portlet Preferences are now fully functional

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Jun 18, 2004, at 1:59 PM, Scott T Weaver wrote:

> I have moved all Portlet Preferences to using the Prefs Api.
> Preferences
> are now fully editable.  You can test this for yourself by deploying
> the
> RssPortlet then try adding and removing preferences.
> --

You're da man!
Awesome