Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by HLeonardi <le...@free.fr> on 2007/12/16 14:43:47 UTC

render problem with a long table which contains spanned rows

Hello fop community,

I have done an xml docbook document which contains a long table (more than 2
* A4 height in order to see the problem, 3 columns, 1 word in each cell). In
this table, there is a cell which is spanned on several rows (morerows = 5
for exemple)

If I make a pdf with a recent fop release, the table is not well splitted :
there is a blank space between each piece of table and the end of page. This
space seem to be equal to the numbers of spanned rows.
However, the last time I made a pdf with this kind of table, the render was
OK. Unfortunately, I don't remember the release, I think it was a trunk
newer than the 0.92.

--
Hugues Leonardi

Re: render problem with a long table which contains spanned rows

Posted by HLeonardi <le...@free.fr>.

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.
Hi Hugues,

Posted by HLeonardi <le...@free.fr>.