Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/07/23 04:39:49 UTC

Logo Contest

I have picked 8 of the ones that I think are good enough, and I ask people
to rate these;

https://99designs.com/contests/poll/tglnh9

Let us run this for 2-3 days, and then I will pick up the thread and we
discuss the more popular ones, for things like smaller adjustments, colors,
fonts and relative placements.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Logo Contest

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I like last proposal from Paul.

On color chosing what do you think on make some experiments with
[this](https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel/?base=2&rule=Complementary&selected=0&name=My%20Color%20Theme&mode=rgb&rgbvalues=0.9647058823529412,0,0.043137254901960784,1,0.1692610682630028,0.206407931064028,1,0,0.0447154471542035,0,0.7,0.18039576622172715,0,1,0.25770823745961025&swatchOrder=0,1,2,3,4)
?

Even with orange (and its complementary blue color) could be good, but
not a big deal :-) ...

Bye

Re: Logo Contest

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.

Re: Logo Contest

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Re: Logo Contest

Posted by Georg Ragaller <qi...@dev.ragaller.org>.

Re: Logo Contest

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: Logo Contest

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Re: Logo Contest

Posted by Stanislav Muhametsin <st...@zest.mail.kapsi.fi>.

Re: Logo Contest

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Re: Logo Contest

Posted by Jiri Jetmar <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

It is really cool. Will also look nice black/white. It makes curious!

my opinion..

Cheers,
jj

Re: Logo Contest

#83, which I personally like better) is very eager, and submitted a lot of

Re: Logo Contest

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.