Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de> on 2013/09/16 21:17:09 UTC

Scrollbar in OpenGrok is missing in my browser

Hi all,

perhaps someone has an idea what might be wrong with my browser. I use
Seamonkey 2.20 (similar to Firefox) on Windows 7.

When I search on http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org and then click on a
line in the search results, the referenced file should be shown and the
cursor set in that line at top of the window.

I get the file, but it starts at line 1. And worse, the Seamonkey window
has no vertical scrollbar and mouse wheel does not work to scroll.

If I change to the "Paper White" style sheet, the scrollbar reappears
and disappears again when I switch back to "Default" style sheet.

It is no general Problem with Seamonkey, scrollbar works fine for other
sites. Even on the search result page of OpenGrok scrolling works, but
not for view of directories or files.

Any idea?

Kind regards
Regina