Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Ɓukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org> on 2011/07/26 23:06:23 UTC

ServiceMix extra maven structure

Hey guys,
I tried to use Hibernate bundle from servicemix-extra and found multiple problems:

1. Project is not buildable after checkout (I mean all module from SVN) because missing paths. All poms have to be build one by one.
2. Bundle after installation under plain Karaf does not start. After installation of dependand mvn:org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec/1.1 there is still dependency to org.hibernate.ejb

We may provide feature descriptor for this bundle to minimize user affort. I think that this bundle may be very good replacement of hibernate library provided by SpringSource. Their version of hibernate bundle is pretty old. From developer perspective I would like to re-use same POM from servicemix-bundles instead of writing new in second repository. WDYT?

Best regards,
Lukasz