Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 00:27:56 UTC

127.0.0.1 in VmIpFinder

Igniters,

I just tried to switch from multicast to VM IP finder in example-ignite.xml
and nodes stopped joining each other. If I start two servers, they both
start with order=1; if I start a server and then a client, the client never
joins.

Can someone else try to do this and see if it's reproduced? For me this
behavior seems very confusing. And actually it means that our examples
don't work out of the box with disabled multicast.

This user seems to have the same issue:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Unable-to-connect-to-Local-Node-Only-td1852.html

-Val

Re: 127.0.0.1 in VmIpFinder

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
The issue wasn't reproduced on my Mac running under El Captain.

Re: 127.0.0.1 in VmIpFinder

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Val,

Re: 127.0.0.1 in VmIpFinder