Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nazariy Kukhar <ku...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/11 06:18:51 UTC

Where to file a bug regarding Camel website?

Hi all,

I've spot a bug on camel website, what is the right place to file it?

Bug description:
1) Open any news topic (i.e.
http://camel.apache.org/2015/03/11/apache-camel-2150-released.html)
2) Click on any link on the site (i.e. FAQ).

I'm getting page not found (constructed url >
http://camel.apache.org/2015/03/11/faq.html).

Thanks

Re: Where to file a bug regarding Camel website?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
OK, I tried to setup link in the cwiki page, but it doesn’t work.
Now I guess we just need to update the site generate code to apply that kind of change.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com