Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Cary Hart <Da...@TQMcube.com> on 2007/02/09 22:12:19 UTC

Spam Scam - childsafenetwork.org

As a violent crime victims advocate, I might be overreacting to this
issue. OTOH, I can write, with absolute certainty, that anyone using
any of the services from childsafenetwork.org is opting in for a
considerable volume of commercial spam (from hoodia to credit
reports).

In point of fact, the domain is registered to Paradigm Direct which
seems to be an affiliate of JBR Media Ventures, They, and their
affiliates, have done a remarkable job of seeding Google search
results. The real deal seems to be CSN.org. The home pages are
remarkably similar in context.

If you agree with my point of view, feel free to make some noise. I
have written to Starbucks without reply. More information is
available at http://tqmcube.com/childsafe.php .
--
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam at the Source: http://www.TQMcube.com
               Don't Subsidize Criminals: http://boulderpledge.org