Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2014/02/03 10:59:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] release oltu commons, jose and jws

Hi all mates,

is there any blocker you know that, at that point, would prevent the
components in subject being released?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Re: [DISCUSS] release oltu commons, jose and jws

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Cool I am preparing the release just after lunch! :)

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
hi Simo