Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Chawla, Samay" <Sa...@mmc.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/25 19:51:45 UTC

Apache Of Biz Demo

Hi Apache OFBiz Community,

I am emailing to get to know more about the Apache OFBiz tool. As part of Marsh & McLennan Companies we are evaluating to adopt that tool as part of building an ERP solution.
I know that there was a demo available earlier, but it was taken off the website because of security reasons.

Is there any way to see the demo or a video of it so that we can evaluate if it would meet our business needs.

Thank you
Samay Chawla

________________________________

____________________________

____________________________

Re: Apache Of Biz Demo

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Eugen,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this
Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email
client.

You will get better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also, it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as
long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

Re: Apache Of Biz Demo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
There are no costs at all with the "Apache License"

Have fun

Re: Apache Of Biz Demo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Samay,