Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Joe Stein <ch...@allthingshadoop.com> on 2011/03/09 15:49:23 UTC

Looking for guests again for the All Things Hadoop Podcast

Hey all, I am starting back up the All Things Hadoop Podcast
http://www.allthingshadoop.com/podcast/.

I have been stalled a bit between work and personal responsibilities but
time is freeing up for me to start to get shows out again.

I am reaching out for any folks that are interested in being a guest and
discussing either what they are doing with Hadoop in their organizations or
discussing specific Hadoop related items (e.g. Whirr).

I like discussing either technical deep dives (i.e. what and how folks are
doing with Co-Processors in HBase) and/or general business problems being
solved by the Hadoop and related items..

The general purpose is to share in the community what is going on for both
new and existing folks and hope that this has been helpful for folks in
general.

Let me know, would like to get some guests lined up again before starting
things back up.

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc
Twitter: @allthingshadoop
*/

Re: Looking for guests again for the All Things Hadoop Podcast

Posted by Tom Deutsch <td...@us.ibm.com>.
I can probably help with use cases / approaches and fit/leverage of
existing Warehouse environments.

Tom Deutsch
Program Director
CTO Office: Information Management