Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lin Ahmad <LA...@tceq.state.tx.us> on 2008/01/15 00:37:28 UTC

Error in URLRewritingExample.jmx when I tried to run it

Hi,

I received the following error when I was running the URLRewritingExample.jmx:

Trying to add class: org.apache.jmeter.config.Argument; expecting class: org.apache.jmemter.protocol.http.util.HTTPArgument

Would appreciate if someone can help.  Thanks!

Lin

Re: Error in URLRewritingExample.jmx when I tried to run it

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks. I can confirm the problem.

The example JMX file has now been updated (svn r61267 and r612664) and
will be in the next JMeter release.

Posted by Lin Ahmad <LA...@tceq.state.tx.us>.
The version is 2.3.1.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.