Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dean Schulze <de...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/03 01:47:22 UTC

Using Dojo with Struts 2

How do I use Dojo with Struts 2?  Struts 2.2.1 has a Dojo plugin with it, but I've heard several people say not to use the plugin.  No one says what the problem is, however.

What is the Dojo plugin?  Is it based on an old version of Dojo?  Why does it have such a bad reputation?

I'd appreciate any pointers on how to use Dojo with Struts 2.

Re: Using Dojo with Struts 2

Posted by Brian Thompson <el...@gmail.com>.
I don't think Dojo quite has what it takes to replace Struts 2.

-Brian

Re: Using Dojo with Struts 2

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Dean Schulze wrote:

> When you say "Just use Dojo" do you mean to drop Struts 2, or to just use
> Dojo in the JSPs that I create for Struts 2?

Door number two.

Dave

Re: Using Dojo with Struts 2

Posted by Dean Schulze <de...@yahoo.com>.