Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Bertrand, Shawn R" <sh...@tycoelectronics.com> on 2008/04/23 14:17:33 UTC

[Trinidad 1.0.7] key in a form doesn't activate statusIndicator

Other than clicking the form's action button or hitting <enter> while
focus is on said button, is there any way to get the status indicator to
activate when the <enter> key is pressed while in the form?  We have the
defaultCommand on the tr:form set appropriately, but the statusIndicator
doesn't move when the form is submitted, and the button's partialSubmit
attribute is true.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn Bertrand

Tyco Electronics Corporation

Re: [Trinidad 1.0.7] key in a form doesn't activate statusIndicator

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Shawn,

sounds like a bug. Can you file a jira issue?
-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: