Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2001/09/10 13:49:17 UTC

Re: ant 1.4 task - strange behaviour - is it bug?

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Michal Zlamal <mi...@sun.com> wrote:

> I can't remove a directory from compiling.  Here is

[...]

> excludes="org/netbeans/modules/vcs/advanced/config"

[...]

> The files in org/netbeans/modules/vcs/advanced/config still being
> compiled

The excludes statement above will exclude the directory, but no files
in it, you want to use a pattern like

excludes="org/netbeans/modules/vcs/advanced/config/*"

or

excludes="org/netbeans/modules/vcs/advanced/config/**"

if you want the exclude to apply recursively.

Stefan