Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jean-Louis 'Hans' Fuchs <je...@adfinis-sygroup.ch> on 2012/03/28 16:27:24 UTC

Inconsistant signature in SerfSession

Hello

I am working on an OpenSolaris build for Adfinis SyGroup.

The method signature of SerfSession::verifySerfCertificateChain is not consistent

In main/ucb/source/ucp/webdav/SerfSession.hxx:

apr_status_t verifySerfCertificateChain (
       int nFailures,
       const char** pCertificateChainBase64Encoded,
       int nCertificateChainLength);

In main/ucb/source/ucp/webdav/SerfSession.cxx

apr_status_t SerfSession::verifySerfCertificateChain (
   int,
   const char** pCertificateChainBase64Encoded,
   const int nCertificateChainLength)

The const in the third argument in the cxx should IMO be removed. The solaris studio compiler fails because of that.

Best,
	Jean-Louis

Re: Inconsistant signature in SerfSession

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 28.03.2012 16:27, Jean-Louis 'Hans' Fuchs wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am working on an OpenSolaris build for Adfinis SyGroup.
>
> The method signature of SerfSession::verifySerfCertificateChain is not consistent
>
> In main/ucb/source/ucp/webdav/SerfSession.hxx:
>
> apr_status_t verifySerfCertificateChain (
>         int nFailures,
>         const char** pCertificateChainBase64Encoded,
>         int nCertificateChainLength);
>
> In main/ucb/source/ucp/webdav/SerfSession.cxx
>
> apr_status_t SerfSession::verifySerfCertificateChain (
>     int,
>     const char** pCertificateChainBase64Encoded,
>     const int nCertificateChainLength)
>
> The const in the third argument in the cxx should IMO be removed. The
> solaris  studio compiler fails because of that.

Thx for the catch.

I will adjust the code accordingly.

Best regards, Oliver.