Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ro...@consult.nordea.com on 2013/02/04 10:38:54 UTC

Wicket (jquery) ticker component - rolling newspaper

Hi people

I looked into community trying to find some existing Wicket component which support subject - no luck!

Some knowledge on subject to share?

Best regards/Med venlig hilsen
Ronny Voss

Nordea Bank Danmark A/S
Online & Securities Processing Solutions
Strandgade 3
DK-1401 København K
Mobile: +45 26711952
E-mail: ronny.voss@consult.nordea.com<ma...@consult.nordea.com>

Re: Wicket (jquery) ticker component - rolling newspaper

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
shouldn't be

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Can you give a link to a jQuery plugin that does what you need ?
This way it will be simpler for others to suggest how to integrate it.

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:38 AM, <Ro...@consult.nordea.com> wrote:

> Hi people
>
> I looked into community trying to find some existing Wicket component
> which support subject - no luck!
>
> Some knowledge on subject to share?
>
> Best regards/Med venlig hilsen
> Ronny Voss
>
> Nordea Bank Danmark A/S
> Online & Securities Processing Solutions
> Strandgade 3
> DK-1401 København K
> Mobile: +45 26711952
> E-mail: ronny.voss@consult.nordea.com<mailto:ronny.voss@consult.nordea.com

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

RE: Wicket (jquery) ticker component - rolling newspaper

Posted by Ro...@consult.nordea.com.
Hi

Ohhhh I didn’t actual see that Martin - thanks a lot for the hint.

So I guess I am "home free" here...

/Ronny

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Check again ;-)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
I think you can use a Carousel widget for this.
There is such component in wicket-bootstrap project. You already use this
library..

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM, <Ro...@consult.nordea.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Wow, quick attention here in general  :-)
>
> No I do not have "name" on actual JQuery plugin which suits the need - I
> "just" assumed that JQuery will do the job and was shortly looking for some
> Wicket component already out there.
>
> I am aiming for some panels (output html) to scroll.
>
> - Ronny

Maybe I was too quick to ask community here :-) sorry about that...

To be more preciously: as it stands - I expect this flow to be the case
Design 1-n panels
Panels content will "only" be txt
Have those panels outcome markup to be the content in the rolling newspaper

So I was "just" looking if somebody already did this.

All the best.

/Ronny

Please pick one of your liking so we could advise how (or even help;-) to implement it.

Maybe something like this

http://antiliasoft.com/wiquery-plugins/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.wiquery.plugins.demo.SlideDeckPage

or like this

http://www.lioherenterprise.com