Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by PeterAU2 <in...@plusplus.com.au> on 2007/09/28 04:41:22 UTC

Re: No class def error - geronimo-web.xml

Here's the dist\WEB-INF\geronimo-web.xml file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

 <web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
        xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
        xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security"
        configId="UserMgmtClient" parentId="geronimo/j2ee-server/1.0/car">

 	<context-root>UserMgmtClient</context-root>
 	<context-priority-classloader>true</context-priority-classloader>

 	<ejb-ref>
	  <ref-name>ejb/userMgmt</ref-name>

<target-name>geronimo.server:EJBModule=UserManagement,J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=UserMgmt</target-name>
	</ejb-ref>

</web-app>