Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "HHDirecto.Net" <hh...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/04 18:18:07 UTC

Axis tutorial. Did anyone buy it?

Hi,
Did anyone buy "Axis book:Developing Web Services with Apache Axis" ?
http://www.agileskills2.org/DWSAA/index.html

Have it interesting things? or is all in ws.apache.org/axis reference?

Thanks

Re: Axis tutorial. Did anyone buy it?

Posted by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com>.
It is more like a tutorial.
Don't expect buying this book that they will explain in all details how
the libraries work and so on but
it is a good starting develop your first secure web service using
Tomcat, Axis 1.x, WSS4J, keytool and Eclipse.

Hope this helps

Happy Axis.

Jose Ferreiro

Posted by "HHDirecto.Net" <hh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello

ISBN is: 1-4116-7032-9.

I wanted to learn how to set up a secure web service using
signature and encryption and I bought it.

It is a good way to achieve your goal.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Whats the ISBN?

M-