Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 01:58:36 UTC

Re: Devtools web space (was: Re: Geronimo Eclipse Plugin released)

Hernan, please ping me before you do this.  I just realized that
pushing "devtools" in a "subprojects" directory will break the update
manager site as well as links on the Eclipse site which point to the
geronimo subproject site.

thanks.

- sachin