Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2001/06/12 17:15:29 UTC

problem solved regarding dbtags - within struts!!

Hi darryl , it was my jdbc.7.0-1.2.jar was missing from
/struts-bbnpa/WEB-INF/lib/

Thus residing in there was dbtags.jar,struts.jar and good old
jdbc7.0-1.2.jar has come home.
Cheers for your help all. as it's working fine and got the my database
details from Postgresql.

--
The views expressed by the sender of this message don't
necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park

Struts Questions

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Has anyone implemented Struts with EJBs for business logic.  If so, was it difficult?  Also, does anyone know of any performance statistics for Struts?

Thanks,

Matt