Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/09 05:59:16 UTC

Re: Public Bloodhound is down again

Hi Dammina, John,

What is the status of the new VM? (per
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13255)

Dammina: I see that you're not "watching" that ticket. Please do so. These
Bloodhound VMs have been off/on/ignored for far too long, and I was hoping
that you and John would get bloodhound-vm3 up and running. I had asked for
*two* volunteers.

Can Infrastructure delete bloodhound-vm and bloodhound-vm2? I presume there
is no data to copy from those?

Thanks,
Greg Stein
Infrastructure Administrator, ASF
(and Bloodhound PMC Member)

Posted by John Chambers <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi Greg,

I have been ill for a few days but I will be trying to get this complete
over the weekend. It appears that Gary had got the migration mostly
finished but I just need to make some changes and do some testing before we
can get INFRA to switch https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound over to the
new instance. I am just wanting to get the site back up in a reasonably
state without too much effort and then work on any improvements should the
project become more active.

I will try to post more regular updates.

Cheers

John