Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/18 03:29:36 UTC

Re: Web site branding

Hi guys,

To my understanding on your suggestions, we could modify our docs in the
following ways, please help review if they are satisfying the request:
1. if "eagle" is in doc page title, change it to "Apache Eagle
(incubating)".
2. if there are many "eagle"s appear in the doc page content, change the
first mention of it to "Apache Eagle (incubating, called Eagle in the
following)".
3. change logo size or position.

Anything missed, please DO correct me. Thanks.
Michael

Re: Web site branding

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Looking good, guys. Thanks!