Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dusty <du...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/19 07:01:54 UTC

2.2.1 Local Freemarker Templates ignored?

Has anyone noticed that local Freemarker templates they kept in /template are
no longer being picked up in favor of the .jar templates?

Any ideas if there is a constant or change to where we put templates to fix
this?

Re: 2.2.1 Local Freemarker Templates ignored?

Posted by Sean Ford <sd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dustin,

I am experiencing the same problem. I actually sent an email to this
list yesterday about it... Sorry, I don't have a fix or workaround for
it yet :-(

Sean