Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2002/10/24 22:38:12 UTC

Re: [clazz] New project?

Its basically about hours in the day primarily. The Apache/Commons reorg
discussion has taken up far too much valuable time. Plus I am trying to get
a release of my Joda projects date and time code out. Anyway:

- so far the name seems to be [clazz]
- the proposal (attached) seemed to be accepted
- no design work has been done
- my original coding (done some time ago) doesn't contain much of use

However, I still believe in the idea, and that it will help [jxpath],
[betwixt], [digester] and my own Joda beans project. So I want to see it go
ahead.

The best way to proceed would seem to be to actually open the sandbox
project and commit whats on my hard drive.

I would obviously greatly appreciate support on this ;-)

Stephen

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Great, I'm just tidying up what I have at the moment (not vast amounts). It
includes some code from Ola berg too.

I like the idea of getting together a bit more of a detailed proposal first.
We just need to ensure that we come back to the mailing list before too
long, so as not to exclude anybody ;-)

Stephen

Posted by Dmitri Plotnikov <dp...@yahoo.com>.
Stephen,