Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/11 23:34:58 UTC

JIRA Ticket for Pirk Website Publishing

Hi,

I submitted the ticket to enable gitpubsub for the Apache Pirk website; the
website content has been pushed to the 'asf-site' branch of our git repo.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-12241

Billie - Please let me know if I misunderstood your earlier guidance and
should have done something differently here...

Thanks!

Ellison Anne

Re: JIRA Ticket for Pirk Website Publishing

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! :)

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Beautiful.  Nice job.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
GH rendering is probably busted because you're expecting the website to
deployed at '/' (when it's actually at '/incubator-pirk').

Not an issue unless it bothers you. The pirk.incubator.a.o website
should be the "canonical" copy.

Great work, too. Looks really nice and has the necessary attributions to
the ASF and Incubator already!

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.