Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk> on 2006/03/01 17:33:09 UTC

Questions relating to WSN2005

Hello,

I just wondered why there is no Spring WSNComponent in wsn2005, is there
a particular reason for it as there seems to be a Spring component for
most other components?

Is it further possible to instantiate the JbiNotificationBroker from
Spring/XBean similar to an ActiveMQ Broker? Or is it supposed to be
installed as a JSR181 component?

Thanks,
Stefan

Re: Questions relating to WSN2005

Posted by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk>.
Thanks Guillaume, I have added a Jira regarding this issue.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk>.
Thanks again Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.