Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Alfredo Rueda <al...@opentrends.net> on 2009/05/06 18:00:26 UTC

Change username at http://docs.ofbiz.org/

Hello!

I have used my email as the username for ofbiz documentation site:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/

The problem is that I'm receiving a LOT of Spam since then. It's possible to
change username or delete a user.

Thank You

Re: Change username at http://docs.ofbiz.org/

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Alfredo,

Trying to remove your username I get
<<Alfredo Rueda Unsain can not be removed because he or she has authored content in one or more spaces.>>

So to be able to remove your Confluence username I thought that coping your Axis2 page under my name in another place would be
sufficient (done at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/oR4)
But unfortunately it's not. Could you please list the other contents you have ? If you have none, then maybe Confluence screwed up
since I forgot to remove attachments to this page before copying it :/
BTW these attachements (yours and Paul's) should not be needed anymore since we will introduce Axis2 in the framework. Not sure
exactly how and when for now though...

Jacques

From: "Alfredo Rueda" <al...@opentrends.net>

Posted by Alfredo Rueda <al...@opentrends.net>.