Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ganath Rathnayake <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/22 22:13:29 UTC

Pencil down date and Finishing off the GSoC

Hi all,
Today is the pencil down date for my GSoC project and I completed the
project of test/code separation. As we planned in the beginning I didn't
complete the implementing pure webdriver project. I hope my project will be
helpful to you for the future progress of Apache Ofbiz and it will be a
great honor when you used it.
For the success of his project lots of people helped me. First I must thank
Erwan who is my mentor, he did a great job with the mentoring. Also I must
thank all the other members of the project who helped me in various ways. I
must say that you all did helped me a lot by replying for my problems within
minutes in the mailing list. It helped me to accelerate the project.
If any of you have a problem with the project don't hesitate to ask me in
the mailing list or by personal mails to ganathr@gmail.com, I will always
like to help you.
--
thanks