Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Roland Szűcs <ro...@bookandwalk.com> on 2015/09/30 10:25:13 UTC

real tf-idf numbers for all the terms

Hi all,

Is there any out of the box way to get the tf-idf values for all the terms?
The termVectorComponent is not good for this. Even if I set tv.tf_idf, tv.tf,
tv.df to true and I get the tf and df values, the tf-idf calculation is a
pure division. Where is the log transformation of the inverse document
frequency. Can function queries help somehow. My goal is to use document id
as an input and the result set is the terms with the real tf-idf
calculation.

<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/roland-sz%C5%B1cs/28/226/24/hu>Roland Szűcs
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/roland-sz%C5%B1cs/28/226/24/hu>Connect with
me on Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/roland-sz%C5%B1cs/28/226/24/hu>